Friday 10 July 2009

New Wedding Date and New Friend

It turns out that it is extremely difficult to get married, blessed and to move house all in the space of one week. And sneaking through into the following week isn't going to prove possible either as J has to start at his new school several days earlier than expected.

So we have taken the plunge and moved the wedding date and the big day will now be (drum roll) August 20th. So far all cast and crew have been able to cope with the change of date except my hair and make up lady Jo. And it means that its only about 40 days til I DO!

Also I have a new friend through cross stitch and blogging. Hello Ronel and I am looking forward to our exchange. If you haven't already visited her blog please have a quick look because her work is lovely and so inspiring. 5 mins on her blog and I'm just itching to stitch.

And finally here is yours truely hard at work.....


7 comments:

  1. Life is full of juggling isnt it! I hope this means a little less stress for you. Congratulations in advance...I am sure whenever it is, it will go beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are living an exciting time so close to the wedding. I hope you get your hair and make up sorted soon and everything's smooth sailing until the wedding and a happy and blissed married life after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a summer wedding omg thats only over a month away the best of luck huni with the preparations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, not much time to prepare for the big day~ I do hope that it goes off without a hitch! May the day be filled with sunshine and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you'll have a much more relaxed wedding now you've moved the date away from when you move house. Good luck with getting everything sorted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lula,

    Great excitment no doubt with the coming wedding.. Mike and I have our third wedding anniversary on July 29th, we had a wonderful wedding day all organised by me and my best friend Yvonne, all done within months but then I didn't have a little one to sort out for school. Hope it all goes well and the su will be shining for you.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS I loved the piece you did for Challenge a Finish, I best get mine finished, time is racing by!!
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete