Monday 6 July 2009

My News...& I DO I DO I DO!!!!

Hello my friends in blogland.

Tel has gone back to work in the desert today so I am sad and missing him. He is away for 7 weeks this time which is less than last time but still seems I have a mountain to climb. But to keep me going through this rotation I have a little job to do... I have a wedding to plan!!!

Yup! Tel and I are getting married on August 26th. Its only going to be a small wedding with maybe a dozen guests at the local registry office, food in our local and a blessing a few days later with our 'church family' but I am still really excited.

And we are relocating - moving to North Wales near where I grew up. That should happen very early September.

So I may have 7 weeks ahead but I do have lots to keep me busy.

And my message to Tel - I love you. I can't wait to marry you. You are the best daddy J could ever have and I know you are going to be the best husband too. Thank you for loving us and chosing us to be your family. XXX

5 comments:

  1. Great news and lots to sort....... hope you manage to fit in some stitching etc still !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! Such wonderful news~~~~ Hope all your planning goes smoothly~~ Best wishes to you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. Congratulations to you both. May you have many happy stitching years together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done babe you are working wonders as usual babe in all the organization of te wedding as i'm working away in the desert also wanted to say thank you for making me my needles book love you loads

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Great news. CONGRATULATIONS to both of you.

    ReplyDelete