Friday 27 June 2014

UPDATE

So much has happened since I was last in blogland. But some things never change.... J is still as much a live wire as ever. He is 9 now and about to finish year 4. Incredibly sporty, its hard to think of an activity he hasn't at least tried his hand at. Totally unlike his old mum  - I have always wondered if he is really mine!

I'm still happiest with a needle in my hand. I don't do as much cross stitch at the moment. Ive joined a sewing group and they have inspired me to try patchwork. And my current thing is fabric flowers.... I have piccies on my phone and just need to sort out how to get them on here and i will show you.

Tel is still working away. I don't get to see much of him but its only days til he is due home so that is very exciting.

And Katy.... well she has lots to tell you.... last summer she had puppies!!

Can't wait to share some pictures with you.

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment